Yep. McNasty utilizes the Goodyear welting process when making his luxury shoes in England. WTF is that?
Goodyear welting is a shoe stitching process patented by Charles Goodyear in 1869 (interesting but not helpful). So let's lay it out- here are 5 advantages of the Goodyear welting technique:
1) Solidity: the stitching ensures perfect adherence of the insole, sole, welt and upper, giving the shoe a top robustness.
2) Durability: it is this sewing method that makes them so solid. These shoes will last a long time, beyond the normal wear of the sole.
3) Convenience: the midsole that fills the space between the insole and outsole provides a comfortable support for the foot.
4) Beyond the sole: the sole can be replaced without any damage to the rest of the structure.
5) Design: this particular technique of stitching gives these shoes a noticeable design.
So what are you doing? Go to www.MarkMcNairy.com and get yourself some long lasting Goodyear welted luxury shoes.